Thursday, July 7, 2011

Justice Served.

Some say the justice system failed in the Casey Anthony saga. 

Those "believers" who say she was guilty as sin (and I think she was) say the ultimate justice will be carried out by God and not the Orange County, Florida, judicial system.

They're right about that.  But in the words of that great theologian Billy Mays, "Wait...there's more!"

The same God who will judge Casey Anthony will judge the rest of us as well.

Now that should bring comfort to those who are quick to judge and slow to think.  It may not seem fair now that someone apparently "got away with it", but isn't that what we do every day?

I may not be a murderer, etc.  But I promise you I'm guilty enough on my own without any help from anybody else.

And so are you.

So...lest we become overly self-righteous (too late) let's keep some perspective here.

You may not agree with me on any of this, and that's okay.  As I've said numerous times before, you're entitled to be as wrong as you choose to be.

No comments: