Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anothuh Wacka Flocka Flame Story

Recently I wrote about, among other things, an Atlanta rapper by the name of Waka Flocka Flame and his, um, encounters with local law enforcement agencies.

In the words of that great philosopher Billy Mays, "But wait...there's more."

Seems now that said Flocka Flame's tour bus was shot at while having a stereo installed in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I have a question.  If you were going to buy a touring bus, wouldn't you buy one with a stereo already in it?

But, like Congress, I digress.

Apparently, and I quote, "random cars pulled up and began shooting."  Now, I'm not real smart, but I'd be more interested in the cars doing the shooting than by the shooting itself.

Flocka Flame and a couple of his entourage were detained after the fracas.  No word on whether Gucci Mane (pronounced "Goochie") was anywhere in the state.

Or whether Chief Noc-A-Homa was involved.

I just love writing stuff like this.  Can you tell?

No comments: