Friday, March 26, 2010

Ramblin' Man.

If the house is in Florida, aren't they ALL "Florida Rooms"?

Why do people insist on putting fried chicken in the refrigerator as soon as possible when at a family reunion/lake/beach it can sit out all day and it's still okay to eat?

And...if I'm not dead by now from eating said chicken, can any food really harm me?

Why is it that you can walk into an ER but when you're discharged you have to be rolled out in a wheelchair? Do they know something I don't?

Any conversation starting with the word "LOOK" will end poorly.

Why don't "country" stations play COUNTRY--"The Old Possum" George Jones, Conway Twitty and the Twittybirds, Johnny "The Man In Black" Cash, "Whisperin'" Bill Anderson, Dolly "They're Real But My Hair Ain't" Parton, Tammy "Stand By My Man" Wynette, et.al.?

I'm going to start paying for everything with Monopoly money.  It should work as well as the real thing, and I like the colors better.

Back when Ronald Reagan was President we still had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Now we have Obama and NO hope and NO cash.

I really don't like coconut.

I used to think I knew it all.  Then I found out I didn't.  I'm just surrounded by idiots.

I'm pretty fly for a white guy.  Back up..don't hate the player, hate the game.  It's how I roll.  I'm glad that's out of my system.

A mind is a terrible thing.

2 comments:

Michael Ruffin said...

The hole in your life is the coconut you don't like.

It is one of the basic food groups; how can one live without coconut cake, coconut pie, Mounds, and Almond Joy?

Peace be with you, anyway.

bella said...

You just had to throw that last little bit in, didn't you?